How many of you have consumed just anything to nothing when running late for work? According to a research carried out by Food Navigator, only 3% of Indians value breakfast as an essential meal. Come to think of it; it is incredibly mindless to starve yourself or eat anything that you can grab just because you are running late. To avoid this downward spiral, you need a complete stash of healthy breakfast snacks
- Millet muesli is a healthy alternative to sugar-coated cereals as it has no added flavours and preservatives.
- It is a combination of protein and fiber-rich nuts, oats, and dried fruits such as cranberries, blueberries, etc.
- Millet muesli is extremely rich in omega 3 fatty acids that will keep your heart health in check.
- The high fiber content in millet muesli aids in weight loss and the consumption of the same keeps you full for a longer period.
Healthy Snack Bars
- Healthy snack bars are a delicious yet healthy and power-packed snacking alternative to the sugar-coated snack bars available in the market.
- Healthy snack bars do not have a high sugar content and consist of actual healthy fiber-rich nuts.
- The nuts and other healthy ingredients help you to build up energy for the day.
- The ones with oats are a good source of nutrients to control bad cholesterol and prevent heart diseases.
- Healthy snack bars are incredibly pocket-friendly, easy on your digestive system yet fulfilling due to high fiber content.
- Millet mixture is the lip-smacking option that you can not only savour when you are running late but also during relaxed tea-time snacks.
- Millets being extremely rich in fiber, have innumerable health benefits.
- The fiber content keeps one full and satisfied while also aiding digestion.
- Millet mixture is filled with the goodness of millets and sprinkled with mouth-watering spices to hook your taste buds.
- You can buy different variants of healthy millet mixture from Kiru to stash it in the kitchen and office drawers, so you don’t end up consuming just about anything.
Roasted Fox Nuts
- Fox nuts are low in sodium and high in potassium and magnesium, which makes them extremely useful for people with high blood pressure.
- Roasting them makes them highly appetizing.
- Roasted fox nuts or makhanas are a wondrous source of healthy nutrients and benefits.
- You can either buy makhanas and roast them at home or buy the readymade roasted fox nuts available in the market.
The last time that you avoided any meal and focused on work with an empty stomach was, in fact, the very last time you ever did that. This is because now you’ve got some fun snacking ideas in store that you can implement in your daily mindful snacking habits.